Lower time before leaving job - add sidejobs

Short description: 

Reduce the waiting period between switching jobs (leaving job). Be able to work in a business while also having a main job.

Detailed description:

With the last update you can only switch jobs each 7 days. That's horrible considering that new people in the server want to check out different jobs and see how they perform, what do to etc. 7 days is really way too much, the way it was before was good enough.

The other problem is that if you work in a business job (24/7, gunshop, etc) you should be able to keep your main job - metallurgist, taxi, etc. Right now I dont think that there is enough server players to limit them to one job only - for example right now I would like to have my character help run a 24/7, in the same time do taxi shifts for example. On different playing zones there are simply not enough players to have it worth stay in a 24/7 and wait for customers, you should be able to work something else as well - combined now with having 7 days to switch between jobs, this is simply demotivating and wayyy too much. Or turn leaving job time back to 2 hours so after you do 2 hours in a business, you can switch to do some taxi shifts. 

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Explained all above

Additional information:

Edited by zaXer.