Do you support?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Allow page Super Admins to hand over ownership of a Facebrowser page. 

For the LSFD, our page Super Admin left several months ago which means we're not able to fully carry out the daily admin duties of our Facebrowser page. 

Luckily I am still in contact with them and they can make some changes, but it's an awkward process considering they're no longer involved in GTA World. 

One of the issues I have is not being able to change the profile picture, the banner or boost posts - even though I have access to the page 24/7 and use it daily. 

So my suggestion is to allow page Super Admins to hand over page ownership. 

unknown.png

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Estes said:

I don't know if that's still relevant, but I'm giving you my support, man. As much as I like Facebrowser and want to use it for different IC stuff, due to lags it's an absolutely unusable peace of code now. #MakeFacebrowserGreatAgain

We're working on it, takes some time to resolve.

13 hours ago, Estes said:

I don't know if that's still relevant, but I'm giving you my support, man. As much as I like Facebrowser and want to use it for different IC stuff, due to lags it's an absolutely unusable peace of code now. #MakeFacebrowserGreatAgain

Thanks for the support!

Can't wait to see an improved FB. ?

• 3 weeks later...