GTAW 1.4 : Shaping 2019 & beyond

Love the new update so far, ticks all the boxes. I do have one question for you, Nervous. 

Is anything related to the garages be changed, such as payment etcetera? Right now the cashbox gets 30% of the vehicle modifications while the rest evaporates and I belive that's a bit low compared to all the other businesses. Can we expect any update/improvement in the near future? Not trying to push any buttons, just curious.

Edited by JustAnM43
35 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

Love the new update so far, ticks all the boxes. I do have one question for you, Nervous. 

Is anything related to the garages be changed, such as payment etcetera? Right now we're getting 30% of the vehicle modifications iirc and I belive that's a bit low compared to all the other businesses. Can we expect any update/improvement in the near future? Not trying to push any buttons, just curious.

I expect most business owners to come and give me feedbacks about their income and their employees' income during the next weeks, so feel free to.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1

This is brilliant! About time there was a roleplay server in the GTA universe with something different to do than the usual fishing, trucking and mechanic jobs to gain cash. Now roleplay takes the forefront and it all ties into the economy.

Can't wait for the revamped trucking job as well though as I would have loved to roleplay being a trucker, but the job itself gets so boring and isn't very realistic at the moment.

Edited by Scorgasmic

It has been really hard keeping my mouth shut on a lot of this for the past few months as I've known just how impressive the set of 1.4 features are and how hard our developers (&especially Nervous) have been working on it! Really looking forward to playing it on the server tomorrow night. Hope to see you all there.

• Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic