Jump to Last Page of Topic from Forum

Scorgasmic

I could very well be an idiot and for some reason not know there's a way to do this.

However, on most boards, when browsing a forum, if a topic has more than one page, you get a list next to or under the topic title along the lines of "1....5, 6, 7, 8, 9" with "9" being the last page. This would allow you to jump to the very last or one of the last few pages of said topic. So, if you're only interested in what the latest replies are and you've seen the topic before, you don't have to load up the original post first and then switch to the last page from inside the topic.

P.S It doesn't have to list every single page. So it could show the first page and the last X number of pages. The ellipsis is to show that there's pages in between.

Edited by Scorgasmic
9 hours ago, Kilocon said:

I believe you're looking for this:

Screenshot_20190116-074153_1_1.jpg

I assume what OP is referring to is jumping to the last page of a topic without first having to open the first page of it. So when you want to go to the last page of the LSPD faction topic from the Factions forum, you don't have to first open the first page and then switch to the last page but instead can do it straight from the Factions board.

• Upvote 1

As @Havana pointed out in their previous reply to this thread, clicking on the comment's timestamp would take you all the way to the last comment posted on the thread. Also, if you have previously replied to the thread, you can click on the icon presented in the next screen capture (both options are marked with yellow):

image.png.d23435fbdba085bc72296c749f4d3643.png

• Franelli locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...