DATAWARS—VANILLA UNICORN SUCCESSFULLY DEBUTS PREMIER NEWS OUTLET, R&R MEDIA

pogoyo

6 hours ago, Ribsey said:

User: Guest

Comment: As expected this is a predetermined deluge of libel propagated by anonymous scapegoats. 

** Written on a private browser connected to a VPN on Peter Matthews' personal laptop **

User: iPlonkWarsOfDataOnTheToilet

Comment: Do you even know what a scapegoat is? I hate the piss out of the government and everything it stands for, but the Vanilla Unicorn Depravity Continuation Council, of which you most certainly must be part, has made the government its scapegoat!

Edited by Spenser
3 hours ago, Spenser said:

** Written on a private browser connected to a VPN on Peter Matthews' personal laptop **

User: iPlonkWarsOfDataOnTheToilet

Comment: Do you even know what a scapegoat is? I hate the piss out of the government and everything it stands for, but the Vanilla Unicorn Depravity Continuation Council, of which you most certainly must be part, has made the government its scapegoat!

User: Guest

Comment: The same can be asked of this outlet and the meaning of journalism, 'ironic alternative facts' aside. 

User:  GetBigFastHard

Comment:  I Really Like This Article Good Work GET BIGGER AND STRONGR AT GYM WITH OUR NEW PILL FORMULA TRIED AND TESTED BY CELEBRITES DONT BELIEVE??? THEN U WILL BE SMALL FOREVER VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.MASSGAINERXTREME.LS CHEAP PILLS LEGAL NON STEROIDS

• Upvote 1

User: FuckTheMayor

Comment: This depration of world living atm is due to our shit mayor allowing tis things, needs to die. fuck the mayor. i have gigantic balls too but i no empty them around ilke this, clean the city, we need trump

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic