Weazel News: The Vault & LSPD - New Circus In Town?

khadijeh.

*Mike Harrelson would read the article online on his tablet, shaking his head as he starts to laugh*

My god.. of course someone notices these guys acting like this.

*Mike Harrelson tosses the tablet aside, running his hands over his head. He is still laughing ever so slightly*

*Ryker Harris notices the article as he scrolls through his phone's feed; smirking at it slightly & continuing to read. As he'd continue, his expression would turn slightly sour, scoffing under his breath before opening up his dial-pad and tapping in a number.*
Hah, Stephen! Got some juicy information in a news article about me and a group of us from LSPD here in the states.
[Momentary silence]
If you search up /Weazel...News/ it will be the most recent article.
[Momentary silence]
Yeah! They think we just eat breakfast, start our watch, end our watch, eat dinner, go to bed & then repeat.
[Momentary silence]
Exactly what I'm saying man, you must know what it's like.
[Momentary silence]
Ahahaha, I mean joking aside & at the end of the day....under our uniforms are human beings, men and women who carry heavy responsibilities when on duty and who are very professional under those said responsibilities. I think this is good for our department, it shows that we're not only there to uphold & enforce the law but to treat other people as human beings too; we're not bloody robo-cops.
[Momentary silence]
That's the thing we all had a peak into the newly furbished venue and they offered us free drinks all night; we only took one drink each & had a bit of a dance, complimented the owner and left...heh.
[Momentary silence]
Oh you see me in that picture? Yeah well you know me, ahaha, I'm not really one for dancing I'm a talker and boppa'.
[Momentary silence]
Anything happening with you in that miserable country?
[Momentary silence]
Really?! Well, congrats man!....Thought I'd give you this to have a bit of a laugh with your met lot, maybe you can relate. Have a good afternoon mate I'm off to bed, speak soon!
[Momentary silence]
See ya' man.
*Ryker Harris hits end call & chucks his phone softly to the passenger seat of his car with a smirk; spinning the phone in it's motion.*

• Upvote 1

*Anastasia wakes up, and fetches her phone after making herself a coffee. She reads the article on it, and sits there silent, sipping her coffee for the next five minutes before saying:*

"It's going to be one of those days."

*She empties her coffee, lays back down in bed, and continues to sleep.*

*Alexandra sips her coffee, processing Firearms License applications on her phone. She finishes one and opens up the Weazel News website on her phone and reads the article. She says:*

"Wow, it's almost like we have lives outside of our work."

*Alexandra calls Audrey and Felicia over to show them the article. She says:*
"Look at this load of shit, one person shows up with a mask clown and we're suddenly all clowns. Who's the retard that wrote this?"
@Rybyn @Lucy

• Upvote 1

*Jacob Flores wakes up and see's the article on his homepage, opening it immediately and reading it* 

"Damn... not even in PD yet and I'm still grouped in. Heh."

*Jacob Flores continues to read through the article before speaking to himself again*

"Although some of this article is clearly false. You'd think they would do a bit more research before posting articles that are biased like this."

*Jacob would close the tab and continue to browse on his computer*

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic