• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Lewwwy

Damon Tempest - 1.0 Common Courtesy

Franelli    111

After doing some digging on my side it is reasonable to believe that during the last Friday, each time Damon has disconnected he also returned to the game within several minutes (if not less). So on that note nothing wrong has been done by Damon in regards to his connectivity issues.

However, I do have a few questions to @TheUnknown54. Please be kind and answer them to the fullest, without derailing the thread.

1. After you initially have lost connection to the server and upon your eventual return to the game - why haven't you tried to get in touch with the pursuing officers in order to resume the roleplay?

2. How was the roleplay scene concluded? I can see by the server logs that your character has been eventually arrested. Is this arrest related in any sort of way to the scene in which you were being pursued by Amber Reed & co?

4 hours ago, TheUnknown54 said:

Every time you cops don't win, you either report or throw your shit till you get the satisfaction you wanted. Time for the server to realize that.

Consider yourself verbally warned for this remark of yours @TheUnknown54. The last thing you want do in a report thread against you is bash an entire faction due to some unexplained frustration on your behalf. Keep it calm and civil - I will not be allowing such behavior otherwise.

47 minutes ago, Franelli said:

After doing some digging on my side it is reasonable to believe that during the last Friday, each time Damon has disconnected he also returned to the game within several minutes (if not less). So on that note nothing wrong has been done by Damon in regards to his connectivity issues.

However, I do have a few questions to @TheUnknown54. Please be kind and answer them to the fullest, without derailing the thread.

1. After you initially have lost connection to the server and upon your eventual return to the game - why haven't you tried to get in touch with the pursuing officers in order to resume the roleplay?

2. How was the roleplay scene concluded? I can see by the server logs that your character has been eventually arrested. Is this arrest related in any sort of way to the scene in which you were being pursued by Amber Reed & co?

Consider yourself verbally warned for this remark of yours @TheUnknown54. The last thing you want do in a report thread against you is bash an entire faction due to some unexplained frustration on your behalf. Keep it calm and civil - I will not be allowing such behavior otherwise.

1. I didn't make contact because I've already lost her in the pursuit by the time I started to time out, so I assumed it was concluded. I also didn't hear any sirens in the area which lead me to believe they gave up. Also do note I didn't spawn back into the server where they saw me disconnect, as it spawns me close to where my client lost connection.

2. Yes it was related to that, as they used IC information to track me down via my car's plates, which could've been gotten while I was stuck during the timeout.

Edited by TheUnknown54

Franelli    111
52 minutes ago, TheUnknown54 said:

2. Yes it was related to that, as they used IC information to track me down via my car's plates, which could've been gotten while I was stuck during the timeout.

Could you please confirm the fact Damon's arrest is directly related to the pursuit which has taken place prior to their imprisonment, @Lewwwy?

Lewwwy    1
4 hours ago, Franelli said:

Could you please confirm the fact Damon's arrest is directly related to the pursuit which has taken place prior to their imprisonment, @Lewwwy?

Correct, as the officer leading the pursuit it was not by plates we eventually managed to track him down for the arrest. I had waited around for 20-25 minutes in the same spot as to where I had believed him disconnecting which appears to be a roll-back on his part as to why he didn't spawn as to where I was sitting (which is fine, we're not disputing that). 

I headed off-duty and went to go and get my Neon's removed at Auto-Exotic. Lone and behold he turned up in the same vehicle he evaded me from. I over-heard he wanted to get something done to his turbo, so knowing that he would be sticking around for a while I drove off and now because I was off-duty I called 911 to alert other units of the BOLO on him. 

His plates were never checked by myself, so I can see why the cause for concern is there. However, the plates were not a mitigating factor here. Furthermore, I can't check plates when off-duty soooo...

Once they secured the scene I was told to come back on-duty by a Sergeant at the time to process the arrest as the leading unit. 

Moving back onto the comment of you loosing me during the pursuit, that's also incorrect. I can provide the full Shadowplay footage of the pursuit if needed @Franelli but I feel like he THINKS he lost me due to the lost connection on his part.

Edited by Lewwwy

Lewwwy    1

a475c81ba1.jpg

This appears to be the point you seemed to "lose connection", may I ask what you were doing typing the "T" in chat for when you're in the middle of a pursuit? I fail to see any reason you would want to bring up your chat box during a pursuit.

05dce8080d.png

Also, I think with this recording we can once put to bed the allegation of him loosing me during the pursuit, that clearly wasn't the case.

Edited by Lewwwy

Franelli    111

Please be kind and share that pursuit footage with me via a private message @Lewwwy, since you claim to have it. I feel like this would help a lot.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Franelli    111

Received the footage. Will go over it thoroughly and reply here with my verdict shortly.

46 minutes ago, Lewwwy said:

a475c81ba1.jpg

This appears to be the point you seemed to "lose connection", may I ask what you were doing typing the "T" in chat for when you're in the middle of a pursuit? I fail to see any reason you would want to bring up your chat box during a pursuit.

05dce8080d.png

Also, I think with this recording we can once put to bed the allegation of him loosing me during the pursuit, that clearly wasn't the case.

I was desynced and typed "t" twice. I was hoping my connection would establish back in time but it didn't. With my desync I did lose you. Our clients both showed two different situations. 

Franelli    111

After going through the evidence provided by the reporting party, it is clear to me that you timed out during a heated pursuit @TheUnknown54. You did in fact return to the game within minutes, but what worries me the most is the fact you did not bother to try and get in touch with the pursuing officers / administrators after returning to the game.

I am going to let you off with a warning not to repeat that in the future. Connectivity issues is something we as players cannot always control, but if you do happen to be suffering from such problems it is highly suggested that you let everyone involved know about it. Moreover, if you happen to lose connection and return to the game after a short while, it is on you to get in touch with the players involved and let them know you have returned so the roleplay can be resumed. It is not for you to decide whether the scene has been concluded or not. If not sure, you are more than welcome to /report for admin assistance in-game.

I'll be locking this on that note, thank you both for your time.

• Upvote 2