Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Lewwwy

Damon Tempest - 1.0 Common Courtesy

Recommended Posts

Lewwwy    1

Date of incident: 11/01/2019

Rules broken: 1.0 Common Courtesy

Your ingame name: Amber Reed

Names of witnesses (if applicable): Noah Davidson 

Explanation of the incident (250 word limit): The evidence speaks for itself, involved in a vehicle pursuit. Managed to get himself stuck and then boxed in by myself and approaching units headed our way. He then logged to avoid the consequences. At the time of this report, I've been sitting at the scene awaiting his return for 20 minutes. 

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/499d16fe595bb9dd6f32f9e92d6967ee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewwwy    1

I'd like to point out for the admin that Demon Tempest was arrested at approx 22:25pm after being caught when he logged back in, but not at the same scene as to where he logged from. 

Edited by Lewwwy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franelli    111

I'll be handling this report. Will reply shortly with further instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franelli    111

Judging by the screen capture provided by the reporting party, the reported character is Damon Tempest.

 

Title has been adjusted accordingly.

 

@TheUnknown54 has 48 hours to provide their side of the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 1:27 AM, Franelli said:

Judging by the screen capture provided by the reporting party, the reported character is Damon Tempest.

 

Title has been adjusted accordingly.

 

@TheUnknown54 has 48 hours to provide their side of the story.

 

I live in a geographical location where we're having storms which is affecting my network. If you'd check the logs at the time where I "logged to avoid", you'd see I was back within minutes. 

 

I lost the officer within 10-20 seconds, when my internet dropped. 

I spawned back to where I was before the timeout STARTED. Which means I wouldn't spawn where they had me, which could explain the reason they waited long and thought I Iogged to avoid. If they PM'd me I would've been happy to re-rp the situation. 

 

Edited by TheUnknown54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd also like to note that if you paid attention to the evidence @Lewwwy presented, you'd notice the vehicles tires kept going in that exact position my car was stuck. If I at any point tabbed or brought up the menus to exit the game, that would've stopped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewwwy    1

If the above is true and can be checked by the admin I see this report not needing to continue. We did stick around the exact location of the disconnection (myself for 20 minutes) but if he logged in minutes afterwards then all checks out. I did ID check you multiple times at the start, although at the beginning of the timeout to see if you reconnected but could of been sheer coincidence that you wasn't online at that point. 

 

In turn you could of PM'ed us to continue the RP but let's be realistic, no person avoiding the PD or evading them is going to want to come back and be caught, but if the above is correct from what the admin can find. I'm happy for the report to be concluded here @TheUnknown54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lewwwy said:

If the above is true and can be checked by the admin I see this report not needing to continue. We did stick around the exact location of the disconnection (myself for 20 minutes) but if he logged in minutes afterwards then all checks out. I did ID check you multiple times at the start, although at the beginning of the timeout to see if you reconnected but could of been sheer coincidence that you wasn't online at that point. 

 

In turn you could of PM'ed us to continue the RP but let's be realistic, no person avoiding the PD or evading them is going to want to come back and be caught, but if the above is correct from what the admin can find. I'm happy for the report to be concluded here @TheUnknown54

I was long gone before the sequence of the timeout started, it takes around 10-20 seconds to disconnect, then the re-connection that has to take place.

It spawns me back to where I started losing connection, which is 10-20 seconds before I was stuck in that location.
And then again as I stated, my tires kept moving which should've been enough of a sign to see I was losing connection, yet your ignorance still goes ahead with the report.
Every time you cops don't win, you either report or throw your shit till you get the satisfaction you wanted. Time for the server to realize that.

I'll wait for the handling admin to solve this, I'm done.

Edited by TheUnknown54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewwwy    1
26 minutes ago, TheUnknown54 said:

I was long gone before the sequence of the timeout started, it takes around 10-20 seconds to disconnect, then the re-connection that has to take place.

It spawns me back to where I started losing connection, which is 10-20 seconds before I was stuck in that location.
And then again as I stated, my tires kept moving which should've been enough of a sign to see I was losing connection, yet your ignorance still goes ahead with the report.
Every time you cops don't win, you either report or throw your shit till you get the satisfaction you wanted. Time for the server to realize that.

I'll wait for the handling admin to solve this, I'm done.

 

I've been quite civil with you during this report so I'm unsure as to why you're calling me ignorant and then claiming the frequent excuse of "Every time you cops don't win". I'd like to point a few things out. 

 

I'm not as experienced when it comes to the GTA V scene when it comes to clients and desync knowledge  as you or some others may be. I had no idea that constant tire spinning is a sign of a disconnection/crash as it normally occurs also when I'm meeting other vehicles out of my render distance when they're parked up. It's nothing to do with my ignorance especially when I'm willing for the report to be dropped if the evidence from the admin backs up the claims you've made. 

 

Moving onto this topic of the "Every time you cops don't win" line. You were arrested as stated above, it's not about winning or losing it's about following to the rules. I reported you because I thought you had logged to avoid the PD, if it's a clear mistake on my part and you disconnected due to storms within your area I fail to see the problem and where your attitude has come from? 

 

I'm being nothing more than civil with you, I'd like the same back instead of that poor and quite frankly childish attitude. 

Edited by Lewwwy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franelli    111

I'm going to ask the two of you to refrain from commenting on this thread from now on, unless specifically asked to do so.

 

I will be replying shortly with further questions and instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×