Change the price of GPS

I believe 10k for GPS is a bit too high comparing with how expensive all the stuff is.

It should cost like around 1-3k because I doubt that anyone has just 10k laying around, ready to be spent imo.

Anyways-..

Opinions..

Edited by kriss697
11 minutes ago, KarMagick said:

I agree, the price should be 1-3k, if not free. Anyone with a smartphone has a built in GPS. Buying it for every vehicle seems a bit ridiculous to me as well, why not buy it once and being able to use it in every one of your vehicles?

I agree with this. If it's not free just make it cheap at least. 10K is a crazy price to pay on top of all of the other costs that go into vehicles. 

Didn't know this was a feature either, wasn't listed anywhere. Excited to use it now instead of playing 'find the house that matches the address' though..

Definitely overpriced. It should be a one-time purchase (not vehicle-specific) since it'd be something you'd have on your phone, anyway.

I've a better suggestion - instead of making it completely free for all cars, make it free for more of the higher end cars and some of the classier saloons like the Schafter V12 and the Baller LWB for example, then either charge 1-3k for other cars. Would be more sensible. Plus, if I had a car irl, I'd simply use my phone for it, so yeah there's no need to even charge people as I'm sure 99% of people these days have Google Maps on their phones ?‍♂️