DATAWARS—VANILLA UNICORN, EGREGIOUS DEN OF SIN SHUTS ITS DOORS AFTER AUDIT

pogoyo

User: Guest#7465

Comment: Interesting how government personnel and their criminal security guards choose to be openly biased towards a company that has not wronged them, but just chose to use the law where the government ignored the law they're here to abide to and serve Los Santos with.

Also very interesting that a figure high up in Weazel News would show color, being opinionated about a legal establishment in very strong wording, even though they regularly visited in the past.

To the people of Los Santos: Rest assured, The Vanilla Unicorn is not shut down and is ready to open in the following days. We'll keep you posted!

Edited by Triple Seven
  • Upvote 1

** Penned on a layered VPN in an incognito browser on Peter Matthews’ laptop in his home **

User: thedataminer

Comment: The populace is misguided, successfully deranged by the Satanic whims and impulses of Los Santos’ center for extravagance and indulgence. Do you know what is better than an orgy with your local police? Capital. Reading the news. Picking your child up from daycare. 

I seethe to believe that patrons of this establishment find themselves righteous in defending it. Who cares if they had no regard whatsoever for the law or spoke aggressively about things that would misfire when directed through the neurons of any reasonable person, like getting a “written court order” to enforce city code? We want to see off-duty policewoman twerk! Who cares that the Chief Justice approved a full warrant on the spot and that the full apparatus of the city government mobilized to enforce the law?

I hate the government... on that day, they were fulfilling duties in taxation and registration that make me nauseous. It is merely a fortunate coincidence that the city chose to mobilize enforcement of their licensing on the indisputable origin and home of this city’s depravity. 

User. WilliamWallace1990

Comment:

22 minutes ago, Spenser said:

"thedataminer" wrote: The populace is misguided, successfully deranged by the Satanic whims and impulses of Los Santos’ center for extravagance and indulgence. Do you know what is better than an orgy with your local police? Capital. Reading the news. Picking your child up from daycare. 

Yeah let's start a fucking crusade in the name of capital while at it, blaming everything bad on satan.

Edited by Rekhoem
50 minutes ago, Rekhoem said:

usveteran1955 wrote:

Comment: Our police and our government should focus on all the criminal immigrants, mexican gangs and rapists instead! Unbelievable, very bad! Support elections and build the wall!

** On the same computer **

User: thedataminer

Comment: They should! Crime is rampant in this city. Rancho combusts into flames biweekly. Vespucci and Mirror Park are centers of the suburban drug epidemic plaguing our workers. The police should endeavor to keep this city safe instead of falling to self-indulgence, preferring to remain off duty while they bounce their voluptuous tits before a mesmerized congregation of impulsive hooligans!

• Upvote 1

User: Coogan1Firingsquad

Comment: Lmao Dude hell the government. Anarchy for life dude, let the strippers strip ..............if ppl want STD then that their choice? Their body their choice! If what you refer to as "off duty police officers" (aka Bandits, as nobody elected the police officers) want to strip at the vanilla unicorn...  so wat? so wat???? Every time I see a female "police officer" i just want em to strip down to their jackboots and give me a show... what the issue? Sexy.

User: burgerflippeR

Comment: The funniest part is that a random "official" appears. No elections, no nothing. First action? Fucking up a business. I've been around for a good amount of time, I've yet to see the one you call "mayor" do anything or show himself to the public. What is this, a tyranny? I was always under the impression that we were the representatives of democracy. Shieeet..

• mj2002 locked this topic