Staff Update - December 2018

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello

I hope you've all had a Happy Christmas and a great New Year. It's crazy for me to think that GTA World has been around for the whole of 2018 and we've got much more to look forward to in 2019 (maybe 0.4 will be this year). The staff team has been thinking a lot about what we want 2019 to look like for GTAW and so we are preparing many updates, both community and development related, you should expect to see some of these updates soon!

This update is quite short this month as we've pushed back the support team promotions until the end of January due to the busy festive season and to allow for more people to apply, I'd encourage any active member of the community who wants to play an active role in its success to consider joining, if that interests you apply HERE 

I would like to congratulate all the admins who were promoted this month on their new positions and wish the whole community the best for the coming year.

Notbond

Admin Promotions

@eyebrows from Game Administrator Level 3 to  Game Administrator Level 4  

@Maca from Game Administrator Level 3 to  Game Administrator Level 4  

@Pascal from Game Administrator Level 3 to  Game Administrator Level 4  

@Atiku from Game Administrator Level 2 to  Game Administrator Level 3   

@Ribsey from Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2                 

@Adero from Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2     

@SpawnMatrix from Trial Admin to Game Administrator Level 1

@FullyCanadian from Trial Admin to Game Administrator Level 1

@Björk from Support to Trial Admin

@Big_Smokes from Support to Trial Admin

@Franelli from Support to Trial Admin

• Upvote 5
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic