Bring back Robberies and Revamped it

Mytrix

I agree that there needs to be more script support for illegal roleplay, but this isn't the answer. I'm going to agree with the majority here, the robbery script is not suitable for this server and doesn't promote quality roleplay at all as in the past people treated it like a script job, they'd rob a store and earn an easy 5k. As Rybyn said, robberies should only be player to player interactions. Maybe something could come around with the upcoming business update that would provide much more quality roleplay

And how scripted jobs promote quality roleplay? But still, they are there!

In the best world, player to player robberies should be the way to go, I totally agree with that! But the problem with player to player robbery is that the reward is really really low and the risk are even higher than the scripted robbery because it will take you 5-10 minutes to actually get the money from the player you are robbing... Which mean 5-10 minutes for someone to see you and call the cops and you don't even know the cops are coming!

Which in the end mean? There almost no robberies happening on the server right now because the reward for the risk is just ridiculous! You better just drive around endlessly farming your paycheck or do any script job who will earn you 5-10k per hour...

Edited by Mytrix

Even tho is clearly visible that you have put your effort in here, I am sorry to totally disagree with the sugestion you made. This is not RPG, this might be one of the best gaming platforms (and not only) for roleplaying (after samp due to its posibilities atm), and we are not supposed to have systems to bring us fun or make us roleplay. Any of this kind of actions has to be approved by the administrators and carefully supervised to make sure it stays IC and reflects an act of robbery as real as possible and not anyone who just gets bored should have the chance to do that, and later on pretend like he is a man of law. Stay hidden in some specific location for a matter of time and you get away is not being realistic at all. Lspd has cctv’s in almost every part of the city, they can easily take the description of the car and place a BOLO on it; untill the car is not being roleplayed to be modified so it can not be recognized, the robbers must stay under the risk of being caught. Details like removing the car plate should also be a problem for them. We should not have such a systems to bring us fun, we should simply have fun by roleplaying anything that is to be roleplayed. I remember back in 2009 when /me and /do were the best “systems” to have so you can have fun by just roleplaying, and a good list of rules that were meant to force you to always stay IC with your actions. 

Edited by Dess

We're trying as much as possible to avoid relying on scripted-features that provide players with money simply by having them type a command or drive around for a while in a certain vehicle.

By having the entire player-jobs system revamped and new jobs that are all about player-to-player interactions added, I'm afraid the suggested feature has no place in our gamemode due to the reasons described and discussed above.

Despite that, thank you for making this suggestion.