GTA World Player Counter

Illusory

Hello all,

Just as as hobby project I've started collecting historical data for players online GTA:W over time. As of 28/12/2018 I only have around a day and a half of data, but the plan is to run the program continuously. This is more of a curiosity than anything else. If you want to see player count information for yourself you can find it here: https://unhostile.com/playerCount/ - Data is captured every 10 minutes. This uses a public RAGE-MP API and is not affiliated with GTA:W in any way. 

Here's a screenshot of what it's like so far: 

unknown.png

I'll be adding a couple extra little features for those interested in the coming days. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Old Version:

image.png

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 24
  • Thanks 5

This should be pinned in discord for new players to view instead of having to constantly ask when the peak time is, what the peak number of players is per day and so forth. Would help people get an idea of when to come online if they're looking to engage in roleplay with masses.

• Upvote 1
On 1/2/2019 at 2:08 AM, Law said:

This should be pinned in discord for new players to view instead of having to constantly ask when the peak time is, what the peak number of players is per day and so forth. Would help people get an idea of when to come online if they're looking to engage in roleplay with masses.

Definitely agree with Law here. Stellar idea though as it’s interesting to see, nice job!

• Giga locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic