Taxi request bug

Netsrac

Since getting the Taxi job quite some time ago, I've had this annoying bug thats making it quite hard to be a taxi driver.

The bug it self is that I am unable to see when people put in taxi request. But I can see them when they cancel them, which is really annoying.

I believe I was talking with Dashing about it the other day, but that did not result in a fix.

It is making it quite hard to work as a taxi driver, so I was hoping there is a fix out there.

Using /taxistart should do the trick - most instances of not receiving taxi requests are the result of my not having "started" the job for that day. Au contraire, the taxi cancellations showing up when you're not actively working as a taxi driver are bugs. Mind you, there aren't a lot of taxi requests to begin with.

Do something for me real quick to confirm the issue, however:

1. Type /taxistart on login.
  2. Type /taxiaccept immediately afterwards.
    1. If you get a message saying "player has crashed or disconnected," type /taxidone, then /taxiaccept again.
    2. Otherwise, take the requests until the queue is finished and you receive "there are no customers waiting."
  3. If, after performing the above you still see individuals cancelling the taxi requests you were never notified about, I'd post a bug report in this forum.