E-Mails and Characters

Rekhoem

To keep it simple: It'd be great to stop having us be required to create an entire new online identity complete with E-Mail whenever we want to register our new character on FaceBrowser, the GOV-Website, LSPD-Website and LSFD-Website. It keeps getting annoying, and using 10minutemails seems the only solution to it at the moment - it's getting a particular pain in the ass when you have 5 simultaneously played characters (like me).

Instead, remove the requirement for an E-Mail on those websites and have us log in there through our UCP-Account, through which we are then presented with the option to select our character's account similiar to how we do it in-game.

Please.

GOV-Website, LSPD-Website and LSFD-Website is the choice of their faction leaders. We in PD do not wish to change this as everything should remain documented under 1 forum account, there is absolutely 0 need to have a forum account for each character, the only time your character's name has to be your forum name is when you wish to apply for PD. 

1 hour ago, Pacanaz said:

Would be nice that facebrowser was made possible through the server's CEF so you don't need to tab out, I remember JoeWarner made a laptop system back on gtmp with CEF and it sort of worked, maybe in the future this could happen?

Well, if police MDC works thru in-game, I'm a 100% sure it's possible with FB aswell. However, that's another suggestion.

• 5 months later...
On 12/26/2018 at 10:01 AM, Mike said:

GOV-Website, LSPD-Website and LSFD-Website is the choice of their faction leaders. We in PD do not wish to change this as everything should remain documented under 1 forum account, there is absolutely 0 need to have a forum account for each character, the only time your character's name has to be your forum name is when you wish to apply for PD. 

• Rukka locked this topic