Real-Time Weather Mod

TheAlcoholic27

Short Description:  Real-Time Weather Mod.

Detailed Description:

Greetings!

Prior to the recent discussion and closure of the "Snow" topic I hadn't realized the team has to manually reset the weather on a constant basis in order to match the weather in and around the Los Angeles area.  I had brought this up before in discord, but I wasn't very descriptive on what the mod does and how it works.  What I'd like to suggest is the integration of a GTAV mod called RealWeather if at all possible.  "What does RealWeather do?" you might ask?  I dunno, Google it.  Just kidding.  It's a real-time weather mod that updates and matches in-game weather with any region you choose via an *.ini file and an API key linked to openweathermap.org.  I've used this mod before and was amazed by it as it's pretty damn accurate.  I'm just not even sure how server-side mods work or how this can be done, but if it's a possibility I think the team might benefit from it, as it's less stuff y'all gotta worry about.

Commands to add:  None.

Items to add:  None.

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Alleviate one of many burdens the GTAW team has to endure so they can focus on other things.

Additional Information:  https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/realweather

Yes, it would be great to have real time on weather, I am not a fan for RPing for an hour of sun then rain and then an admin comes in game and changes the weather to fit their desire (Not calling anyone out and I don't blame them when they do it, the weather system right now is shit.) +1.