Pushing roleplay quality even further!

53 minutes ago, Maca said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Wikipedia is open-source and is able to be edited by third parties. Since our fantastic and knowledgeable team (did I also mention role models?) use credible sources and own plenty of literature on our bookshelves on both legal and illegal groups, I can assure you that Ethanol has Wikipedia restricted from being accessible on his computer. What even is Wikipedia? Our team has never heard of this blasphemy!

You misunderstand my point. Wikipedia is a reliable source, due to the sources they provide on each page- so Wikipedia is not in question here. I'm poking fun at how "Roleplay quality" of people, and organizations seems to stem from California and Los Angeles. Now, if you'll open up the map on World you'll see that we're on an Island state called San Andreas, the biggest city of which is Los Santos. If we're using any wiki to enforce roleplay, I suggest the GTA5 Wikia.

Also, Rybyn, you got me, you dastardly foe.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Rensai said:

You misunderstand my point. Wikipedia is a reliable source, due to the sources they provide on each page- so Wikipedia is not in question here. I'm poking fun at how "Roleplay quality" of people, and organizations seems to stem from California and Los Angeles. Now, if you'll open up the map on World you'll see that we're on an Island state called San Andreas, the biggest city of which is Los Santos. If we're using any wiki to enforce roleplay, I suggest the GTA5 Wikia.

Also, Rybyn, you got me, you dastardly foe.

Again, you’re using any point to start throwing dirt on the staff team. If you have a problem, take up Franelli’s suggestion to start reporting people. We have enough salt in the community to almost match the Dead Sea.

If you dislike continuity, this is the wrong place for you. I’m not going to stand by and allow people to start their pathetic dig-throwing at the staff team because you’re not allowed to roleplay John Wick or James Bond. We’re here for a reason, either accept it and move on or there’s nothing else I can do for you.

This isn’t the place for you to throw your digs and I don’t care for your inaccurate claims that we’re trying to emulate Los Angeles. Your claims are almost as inaccurate as an uncalibrated rifle scope.

• Upvote 2

To be honest, everything I see here is lack of maturity from the community and lack of professionalism from some people in the staff team, considering their comments and the way they take on players, in every conflict both sides are at fault, remember that, not to be rude but that is the truth, for a community to work out staff needs to listen to the community's feedback and the community needs to be less oligophrenic.
Compromise must be shown from both sides.
Now, this is a thread about the changes made to the staff team, not a debate wether the player or the admin is right, let's keep it that way.

Congratulations to everyone, and good luck Dominykas.

Edited by AzraelTheGreat
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic