Pushing roleplay quality even further!

Unfortunate to hear Ethanol will be there with wikipedia open to make sure we're all roleplaying Los Angeles properly and making sure we know the last 100 years of history of it even though that's a completely different city in a completely different state.

To everyone else, congrats.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Rensai said:

Unfortunate to hear Ethanol will be there with wikipedia open to make sure we're all roleplaying Los Angeles properly and making sure we know the last 100 years of history of it even though that's a completely different city in a completely different state.

yeah very unfortunate to know the RP standards are going to be upheld to a high standard to make our experiences more enjoyable and realistic

?

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Matthew said:

yeah very unfortunate to know the RP standards are going to be upheld to a high standard to make our experiences more enjoyable and realistic

?

No, its very unfortunate RP is going to held to the standard of Los Angeles. Better have Wikipedia open while you roleplay, cuz Ethanol gonna be fact checking you.

Edited by Rensai
5 minutes ago, Rensai said:

No, its very unfortunate RP is going to held to the standard of Los Angeles. Better have Wikipedia open while you roleplay, cuz Ethanol gonna be fact checking you.

unknown.png

Yeah, I will

Edited by Rybyn
4 minutes ago, Rensai said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Wikipedia is open-source and is able to be edited by third parties. Since our fantastic and knowledgeable team (did I also mention role models?) use credible sources and own plenty of literature on our bookshelves on both legal and illegal groups, I can assure you that Ethanol has Wikipedia restricted from being accessible on his computer. What even is Wikipedia? Our team has never heard of this blasphemy!

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
22 minutes ago, Rensai said:

To everyone else, congrats.

I'll be sure to switch to ask.com to match your needs. Thank you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic