CS:GO - Free to play

WOLPHBYTE

https://store.steampowered.com/app/730/CounterStrike_Global_Offensive/?snr=1_4_4__100

Right... So... Since CS:GO has been one of my favorite games to play since it never really lived up to all that hype but remained a solid shooter instead with a solid community, it pains me to say that CS:GO now haS A BATTLE ROYALE AND IS FREE TO PLAY WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUok you get my point. Respect = gone, but then again if you do not own CS:GO yet, it's free now and you can get a taste of what an actual shooter is like without having to pay for it.

Just thought I'd share o/

5 hours ago, -Andreas said:

Wait what.. It's actually free to play now. Valve also did this with Team Fortress 2, it's a bit of an odd move I guess..
And battleroyale? Will be exciting to see how that's going to affect the professional scene. 

Yeah, I hope this doesn't hit the market and the pro scene too hard. Would be a damn shame to see this game dig its own grave. Time will tell I guess.

6 hours ago, -Andreas said:

Wait what.. It's actually free to play now. Valve also did this with Team Fortress 2, it's a bit of an odd move I guess..
And battleroyale? Will be exciting to see how that's going to affect the professional scene. 

thing was, TF2 was still alive after the f2p launch, when the whole "Casual" update was inserted that's when Valve fucked TF2 up.
Now they did the same thing to CSGO, now it's pretty much dead, they even put battle royal in it, jesus christ.

35 minutes ago, alma said:

thing was, TF2 was still alive after the f2p launch, when the whole "Casual" update was inserted that's when Valve fucked TF2 up.
Now they did the same thing to CSGO, now it's pretty much dead, they even put battle royal in it, jesus christ.

Team Fortress 2 was a great game until it was all about hats, but yup we'll see how this turns out..

• 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic