Snow for Christmas?

Nervous

2 minutes ago, Maca said:

Just to correct your irrelevant point about the beer brands and the war that the country has been in, we aren’t roleplaying that on GTA World so your point isn’t really accurate for the server.

lol 

Edited by Scav
5 minutes ago, Maca said:

Just to correct your irrelevant point about the beer brands and the war that the country has been in, we aren’t roleplaying that on GTA World so your point isn’t really accurate for the server.

Where's San Andreas again on the US map? Just point it out to me rq

And if we're taking San Andreas, but NOTHING else in the GTA lore, what's the point? I'm going to continue roleplaying in the GTA lore, because we're in San Andreas.

800px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png

Edited by Rensai

I didn't include people who didn't seem to make a definitive for or against statement. For anyone interested in numbers, here they are so far:

Yes - 68

Nervous
Rinkk
Mike
KR69
Christofo
SaltySavage
Rensai
GameBurrow
Triple Seven
Dzonl54
Mitch
Bjork
Gall
Franelli
Petrolhead
Cobra
Klunk
Morning
Lucy
Law
Thirteen
Fremie
alma
ogadnann
Rekhoem
Pacanaz
KarMagick
pixel
Lazarus
EliseiNenea
Coogo
Magnetom
Officerbattle
Liam_Airey
whatsakat.
Humour
roozles
Mowafy
Bacon88
Shire
Hal
EliH
Razorzxr
Westen
SpartanD1994
Yorha
Edwards
Late
XanX
Semy-Automatic
Diezel
Pogis
TheAlcoholic27
Theyss
SeNyX
Velora
lostintthethoughofyou
Line
Mrjoker
Bandit1
wickedsource
Mike
Topinambour
Frank Litrico
Frezemis
Critchalee
John Chambers
Scav

No - 25

Ethanol
Shinto
Luna
losif
Rukka
Optimus Dime
Ballard
Caracosa
Rumbunctious
Ribsey
aloegarten
Rybyn?
Keane?
mother_superior
Smonk
owlbeardboy
Atiku
Maca
Matthew
Chuck Lee
Caporegime
Rheotic
Tr1bal
eyebrows
TeodoraMk

Edited by EliH
  • Applaud 1

Yes.. I want snow with the other 68 people.

The reason being is because this is a game and weather can be roleplayed very easily, hence the name roleplay. We're already playing as fake characters in a whole new dimension, so why not have snow to bring another level of RP and make Christmas feel more Christmasy in a game we can enjoy together.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Sheggy said:

Yes.. I want snow with the other 68 people.

The reason being is because this is a game and weather can be roleplayed very easily, hence the name roleplay. We're already playing as fake characters in a whole new dimension, so why not have snow to bring another level of RP and make Christmas feel more Christmasy in a game we can enjoy together.

Because this is Wiki World not GTA:World

This should really have a poll on it, honestly. Otherwise the same people will go back and forth arguing the same points with disregard for the majority.

+1 for the snow for a few days.

LS may be based on Los Angeles but it's an island that could be located anywhere on the West Coast, including somewhere a little more to the north. Paleto has redwood forests, fireflies, and a lumberjack lodge for Christ's sake. Fireflies don't exist west of the Rocky mountains. It snows in those Cali mountains just about every year anyway and it's only about 30 miles from Watts to the Angeles National Forest.

Bringing the snow down a little further to give the server a few days of snow playtime can be a happy medium between realistic and creative.

100 percent absolutely yes. 

Let it snow and let it snow hard. 

-edited out most of it.

If not might as well be Australia and go to the beach for Christmas lmao. Get ya bikinis out everyone. 

Edited by Mecovy
Edited
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Mecovy said:

100 percent absolutely yes. 

Let it snow and let it snow hard. 

-edited out most of it.

If not might as well be Australia and go to the beach for Christmas lmao. Get ya bikinis out everyone. 

See ya there, as I doubt snow will be happening, I'll be readying the bikini!