Snow for Christmas?

Nervous

2 minutes ago, Ethanol said:

You have to remember that we're RPing Los Santos as a west coast city in the US. The odds of it snowing in the area we set Los Santos up are VERY low. 

Imagine someone RPing in a server which portrays Mexico and seeing snow. That's basically what will happen to the server. Continuity will also be broken because it wouldn't make sense for it to snow. It snowed once around the area in the last 100 years. 

noHUBuk.png

What do you have to say about this? It snowed in LA in 1949. This is no miracle, it actually happened and there is proof. Unrealistic is your self oriented comment just because you hate snow, and THAT is unrealistic!

/s

Just now, Shinto said:

You forget, it's a game in the end, nobody in their lifetime will ever achieve 100% realism. Besides, what's so wrong about breaking that /100 years/ in a game for like a couple days?

That has nothing to do with my argument. We set the server up as a West Coast city, I simply want to see it RPed accordingly. 

It's only once a year, I say yes!

In Los Angeles it does snow, just up in the hills and mountains, and rarely down in the city. It'd be nice if the snow was restricted to higher up areas and north of the map, but the game's not like that. Eitherway, I support it! 

Edited by Cobra