Staff Update - November 2018

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello! 

It's December already, so Happy Christmas period, the server has been very stable this month in terms of player base and we've reached a new record of 100 hours without a server crash or restart (expect this to continue to be broken)! I've been excited to see how engaged everyone is on the server recently, and I'd like to thank the admin team for solid activity across the board. We've got a couple of big changes this month including a reboot of Player Management, expect to see them around a lot more in December. I'll save everything else for the rest of the month.

As we approach the holidays I look forward to seeing you all in-game throughout the month!

Notbond

Admin Promotions

@the_criserk from Game Administrator Level 2 to  Game Administrator Level 3    

@Keane from Game Administrator Level 1    to Game Administrator Level 2                 

@Morning from Game Administrator Level 1    to Game Administrator Level 2     

@Ribsey from Trial Admin to Game Administrator Level 1

@Sergi from Trial Admin to Game Administrator Level 1

@FullyCanadian from Support to Trial Admin

@SpawnMatrix from Support to Trial Admin    

New Support Team Members

Please give a warm welcome to the brand new team members!

@Franelli

@Björk

@Big_Smokes

Commiserations to all those who were denied and a big welcome to all the new Support team members, please contact @Maca There was no one placed on reserve this month, however, if you were denied feel free to reach out to Maca and find out the reason for this.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
  • Notbond pinned and featured this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic