• Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
llamashockz

Game ban Tyrone_Hawking

llamashockz    0

SUBJECT: [Tyrone_Hawking] [Maca] 

Date of ban: 27/11 23:30 GMT
Ban reason: Not here to roleplay
Explanation: I had gotten into a chase with a friend who was driving the car. When the driver had reached a dead end I had stayed in the car while they got out as I felt like I was innocent in that I did not break any laws and that the cops would led me free after I explained myself. The cops then asked me to get out too which I did as I hardly want to be arrested for non compliance. When I got out I did as I was told (putting up my hands and then getting on my knees). When one of the officers came over to initiate rp with me personally whilst another was doing the same to the driver I had received a ban that I was not here to rp. I dont know why this occurred as I was just about to do such a thing. If it was my lack of "/me gets out of car" I understand but other than that I cant see how im in the wrong. 

Ive played SAMP extensively in the past both on MTG and LSRP which I enjoyed thoroughly if thats any consolation. 
Evidence: 

47091446_605158206569618_3056361228197691392_n.jpg

Edited by llamashockz

Maca    88

One thing I can compare to the scene I witnessed from you is that your English is acceptable in your ban appeal yet you were practically effortless ingame.

We expect a certain standard in the GTA World heavy roleplay community and what you displayed is nowhere near the standards we look for.

How can I be certain that you’re here to roleplay? 

llamashockz    0

I completely understand where youre coming from and I agree that I shouldve put more effort into the start of the arrest but I still find that I didnt have enough time with the officer to "properly" initiate rp. I can assure you I am here to rp, I would not have applied if I didnt want to.

The last thing I want to do is to "troll" or rp to a sub standard level on a server of this caliber  If I am unbanned I will make a conscious decision to rp to a higher standard in every interaction im in in game. Apologies for my lack of rp in the situation.

Edited by llamashockz

Maca    88

If I was to unban you, what would you do different in terms of character development?

llamashockz    0

In terms of character development Id definitely try to force myself into more situations. In the hour or two I was on the server I mainly just explored the features of each job, locations and tried to find out where was most populated. Seeing as my character is quite new and isnt really affiliated with anyone it could also go either way icly, my character could continue on his path of "redemption" and "keeping clean" or fall back into a life of crime or both. If the arrest situation that I was banned during isnt considered "canon" then Tyrone for the time being would still be on the clean path until something like that cropped up at some point. But overall I would be more social considering my lack of socializing during my time on the server to properly flesh out my character and to gain ic information on the relevant gangs/prominent people in Los Santos along with the current climate in terms of say fuel shortages or anything similar politically.

Maca    88

Okay, that seems fair. If I unban you and you decide to break the rules again surrounding anything to do with subpar roleplay, metagame, powergame or anything else that impacts the roleplay quality of others players then you'll be quickly re-banned without the chance to appeal again.

Seem fair?

llamashockz    0

Yes, now that I know the level of rp required I can strive to achieve that level consistently in game. Looking back I can definitely see how my lack of communication was probably not the best in the arrest situation. I will absolutely force myself to communicate as much as possible and to properly build on my rp as this server is a step up from others ive played in the past.