Adding back properties to Sandy Shores

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, HiJack said:

I think there are houses already there. Check map.gta.world.

You should actually read the thread my good sir.

Edited by Guest
Removed the second part of my post because it was requested by a support team member.

None of you seem to read the topic or understand the issue.

There are already properties / houses in Sandy, all they're asking for is something like an ATM, a general store, maybe a small gas station? I'm all for it, honestly. Screw people saying ''it'll drag RP outside of Los Santos'', no, it will not. If people are already RPing outside LS, it would just help them and won't force them to go to another town to buy goods from a general store.

• Upvote 1

There's no General Stores in the whole of Blaine County anymore (Where did the Paleto Bay one go?) meaning I have to go to Los Santos, which I may not want to do when I am role-playing in Blaine County.

I also find if I want to refuel at Sandy Shores or Grapeseed I have to go out to Route 68 or Paleto Bay.

And for ATMs I need to go to Paleto Bay or Los Santos.

While I don't mind travelling, some days you're busy trying to get things done and want to be able to access these things in a local area.

All the gas stations, ATMS and general stores on the map should be scripted for all the communities and travellers :)  

Edited by Cobra
  • Atiku locked this topic