More Stuff To Enhance Our Lives and Possessions!

Cleo

Firstly; I've browsed through most suggestions and couldn't find this being suggested, apologies if there is one.

Suggestion, add the following;

• Tons of more buyable houses
    • I've seen plenty of unique locations, where houses are not scripted. Where I'd love for my character to live at and I'm sure others would agree. Most of the houses have now been bought and people are happily living at them.

• More buyable businesses
    • Businesses are great opportunities for role-play. There should be things like; (hair dressers) and so on.

• More government buildings
    • Places for role-play. A community center or a police precinct. 

• More vehicles added to dealerships
    • Hyper cars, more sports cars, more off-road cars, more everything. This will give people endless opportunities of role-playing their character to the fullest. 

What does everyone else think?

2 minutes ago, Cleo said:

Tons of more buyable houses

• I've seen plenty of unique locations, where houses are not scripted. Where I'd love for my character to live at and I'm sure others would agree. Most of the houses have now been bought and people are happily living at them.

I believe that the Property Management is always looking for new areas of expansion, but there are definitely places to buy already, and inactive houses are being cleared for the active population to purchase.

4 minutes ago, Cleo said:

More buyable businesses

• Businesses are great opportunities for role-play. There should be things like; (hair dressers) and so on.

Possible through the property system through construction as we speak. It's better to do it that way, as it allows people to request and obtain businesses they actually have interest in running, instead of businesses simply being obtained for a passive income.

5 minutes ago, Cleo said:

More government buildings

• Places for role-play. A community center or a police precinct. 

A community center isn't a bad idea, but that's also something that can be done outdoors to some extent, and then expanded upon if the interest is there.

6 minutes ago, Cleo said:

More vehicles added to dealerships

• Hyper cars, more sports cars, more off-road cars, more everything. This will give people endless opportunities of role-playing their character to the fullest. 

Yes to some extent. We will most likely never see hyper cars added to the dealerships, due to the unrealistic nature of actually owning one of these. Hyper cars are not daily drivers, and unrealistic vehicles for characters is already a bit of an issue. 
I would be all for adding the remaining muscle cars, a few more sports cars, motorcycles etc, though.

But as far as just adding every single vehicle to the dealerships? Nope.

• 5 weeks later...

Property Management adds properties based on actual need and population. Houses will be added when there's a reason to add them in. 

You can buy any business as it stands so that's not an issue.

Vehicles aren't an issue either, however there's a separate thread discussing that if you want to contribute. 

Government buildings will be added when government agencies need them. If GOV decides to open a community center for whatever reason, they'll do it ICly. Until then it's up to them ICly and no one else.

Locked on that note.