Jamestown Mafia

Dashing

Given the circumstances It was a great opportunity to role play with this group. Regardless of the hatred and hostility that was generated I had a great 14 month run. We were far from perfect but I'd like to think we've all grown as players and hopefully gained something meaningful from this.  For everyone I encountered, friend or foe, I want to wish you the best and onto the next! I wish everyone on both sides would have relaxed a bit and kept the toxicity down but I know we all value the time and effort we've put into these virtual lives.

image.png.1432feaf4a83503c5755d82426adfad4.png

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 6

UVqvDxa.png

77RlPTf.png

ArlxmVd.png

CdqvtyY.png

Due to the circumstances of the CK war, I believe this is the end for JTM due to several deaths, and arrests of various leadership in-character although this wasn't the ending I quite expected. I wanted to leave the faction thread open so that more members could post their endings, but you'll likely see those in the various member's character threads instead. The faction has finally come to an end, although many members still exist within the world. I wanna thank everyone who has collaborated with this faction to create some really enjoyable RP, and an environment I've enjoyed logging into almost everyday for the past year and a half. I honestly didn't expect this faction to last this long and it took some turns in development which I never asked for, or wanted, a bunch of bumps in the road, but we just decided to roll with it regardless so that we could keep consistent. I've made some great friends during my time RPing within JTM, and I can't wait to move onto new concepts. It's a shame that it's had to come to an end like this, but all great things have to come to an end sometime.  ❤️

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 51
  • Thanks 3
  • Applaud 2