Removing native interior music in RageMP

Thirteen

Ever since the most recent RageMP update, I know that a lot of people have been having issues with interior music, car radios being too loud and etc. 
Turns out, there is a fix for this, and it's quite simple. 

• Load directly into GTA Online from your GTA V menu (do NOT go into single player first, but load directly into GTAO).
  • Go to Settings > Audio > Move the Music slider to 0 and close the menu.
  • Open the original menu and go to Online and then Exit Game from there.

This doesn't just mute the interior music in GTAW, but it does also mute the car radio when you start your car engines and so on.

Nothing revolutionary, but it's a quick and easy fix to a problem that I know has been annoying for a lot of people.

Shoutout to @Triple Seven for testing this. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Applaud 1

Possible solution if you're banned:

If the house is yours, buy a functional radio from the furniture menu (one that plays background music), and press Delete on your keyboard on the menu to place it. 

Not a permanent change, but it helps.

Edited by Koko
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why you think Rage should fix this? You think about all those servers who doesn't have a custom radio system like us? Maybe those servers want to keep the vanilla music in interior and car radios?

Only thing that would be nice is to make it more easy to remove it for us... But I'm sure that's not even on their to-do list, don't hold your breathing on that one.