Pictures next to the animation menu.

VGavelin

Short description: Small pictures that appear next to the animation menu when you hover over an animation.

Detailed description: When you go into the animation menu, go into the sitting section for example and hover over ''Sit2'' there can be a small picture next to the menu showing you what the animation does and what it looks like.

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: Pictures next to the animations.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would make it way easier to find the right animation depending on what roleplay situation you're in instead of having to guess the difference between handsup1 or handsup2. For experienced players they probably know most of the commands but I've seen tons of fairly new people struggle to even find the right animation to sit in a chair.

Additional information:

This wont be added in I'm afraid, and there's multiple reasons why.

Something like this would require CEF to display pictures, and that means you'd have to download those when you connect the first time. Ontop of that a developer is required to browse through the animations and get a picture for each of them which in the end wont tell much of what it does as most are not static without movement. Not to mention there's far more important CEF features we rather focus on than displaying animations in this fashion. 

You'll have to get used to the animations and when to use them use which one in a scenario I'm afraid. I hope thats a sufficient answer to your suggestion.

Denied and archived.