Fix the unreadable names on headers

Bluman

Fix the unreadable names in desktop view  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't help but think everyone's got to have noticed this at some point. I don't think it's a problem in mobile/tablet view but on desktop you're forced to sacrifice readability for at least one usergroup with each colour of the theme:

lfAXhIy.png NYB4Dnr.png WJ7UDYm.png nbVHqVH.png FeKV1QK.png FvsX1no.png 52mjbPF.png

Frankly, the only ones where you can see every single name are just horrid in comparison. My proposition is to just hotfix it by adding a background to each name so regardless of the theme colour you choose, every name is readable. I've created a few examples according to the forum colour palette:

9DSAm3A.png fkZYAid.png

The literal fix (ignoring the colour element, that was Nervous' colour):

s0KyZan.png

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, Rukka said:

@Everett can this be done?

I doubt it'll be at the top of any queue, although it's an inconvenience to everyone and people mention it on discord often. I've been contacted twice about helping with frontend development but both times the conversation just stopped. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...

• 11 months later...
  • Blöp locked this topic