Would you like to see this implemented?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Tseard said:

Wouldn't it be metagame if someone makes a call and five minutes later gets a notification of someone responding to the said call? I highly doubt the person stays on the line for 5 minutes to wait there and you don't really get a ping on your phone with the text either. 

Its more like the dispatch system reminds the departments about a call that was not responded to

33 minutes ago, Tseard said:

Wouldn't it be metagame if someone makes a call and five minutes later gets a notification of someone responding to the said call? I highly doubt the person stays on the line for 5 minutes to wait there and you don't really get a ping on your phone with the text either. 

In my Force, depending on the call taker and the job, you might get a text saying "This is a message from ENGLISH POLICE. Your log number is POLICEFORCE-LOGNUMBER." and then a further text or call saying when an officer has been dispatched to speak to you.

You know most of my thoughts due to discussing it before posting, so a huge yes from me! 

- FD and PD would receive incidents related to them, and can request each other's assistance if necessary. 

- An incident logging system would benefit us all massively, to keep track of incidents. 

- A GPS locator would be great, as 90%+ of all 911 calls in real life can be traced to a small area of a few yards. 

- Non-emergency number again would be brilliant for all the calls we get that are non-emergency yet are received over 911.

- Being alerted when a unit has been dispatched will allow players to know that their RP is being attended to. 

- Be able to log and keep track of units responding to an incident would be great for knowing the status of units on duty and then for reports. 

- You know how much I love incident logs for a variety of reasons; duty logs, progress reports/tracking , situation reports, press releases, press briefs, investigations...etc. I'd love this! As well as an option to be able to browse through historic incidents. 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...