EYES: Hazel

HAIR: Auburn

BIRTHPLACE: Dallas, Texas

DISLIKES: Confrontation, stealing, arguments, mean people

OCCUPATION: Taxi driver and trainee dancer at the Vanilla Unicorn

-------

BACKGROUND

-------

Callie May was born and raised in Dallas Texas. Coming from a well off family background, her father ran stables, her mother trained horses that were kept there, Callie led a pretty comfortable life. She performed well in school and was liked by most who attended the same ones she did. Being a lone child, she was often spoiled. Her father mostly buying her things she wanted with little question. In his eyes she could do no wrong. Callie got on well with both her parents but she truly was, a "Daddy's girl". 

Fast forward seven years to the tragic day that would change her life for good. Coming home from a skiing trip in France her father had to swerve the car Callie was in along with her mother, in order to avoid an incoming vehicle on the wrong side of the road. This would send Callie's car off the road and down into a forest below. Both parents were pronounced deceased on scene when EMS arrived but Callie survived with only minor cuts and bruises however she took major trauma to her vocal chords on the impact. 

While that day remains with Callie in memory, she always tries her best to enjoy life and help others whenever she can. Thinking of those closest to her before thinking about herself.

-------

RELATIONSHIPS

-------

Spoiler

CLOSE FRIENDS

Mark Kangas: "Mark is great. He's always there when I need him and he can sign fluently too! One of the few people I get to have a decent conversation with, not that the others don't try their best. Recently we've had some arguments though. I think he is going through some bad stuff right now. He is one of my best friends."

Edmund Wade: "I love Ed! He leads our security detail, I think? I'm not really sure. Always around when we open up the club and keeps an eye on the girls. He keeps asking if I'm causing trouble! Why does everyone keep saying that?! He's lovely though. I feel safe around Ed and I respect him for that."

FRIENDS

Holly Hatch: "Holly! She's gorgeous and is a great dancer. Way better than I am! I am learning from her currently but sometimes I feel like she thinks I'm not trying hard enough. I really am though, putting all of my focus into Dancing well for the Unicorn. It's hard, you know? Of course you do.. I'm talking to myself. Silly! Anyway, she's awesome. Her and Peta really look after me and I can't thank them enough for everything!"

Peta Fitzhugh: "Sometimes I think Peta doesn't like me very much, I'm not sure. Right now, after everything that's happened, she seems to be happy with me. I guess the stress I kinda brought on her was the reason for the outburst. I didn't mean any of it to happen. Peta is right though, maybe I am too naive. Not everyone has good intentions and I need to start being careful with who I trust and befriend. I will make it up to Peta, that's a fact. I really like her, she is really funny and makes me laugh a lot!"

Stefanie Lindemann: "Stefanie is a hard book to read. She doesn't hold up much of a conversation with me and never seems to smile.. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen her laugh! I'll fix this, ill find a way. This is my goal now, to bring a smile to Stefanie Lindemann's face. They'll put me in the news. Callie is my name, performing Miracles is /my/ game! :D"

Hannah Kai: "My beach ball friend! I mean, she's pregnant. Like 6 months or something! She's amazing, not even doing it for herself. Surrogacy is so noble, I'd never be able to that. Wouldn't sit right with my career choice either. I respect and love Hannah so much. She's just so nice and I genuinely believe she's always happy to see me. I'll do anything for that girl!"

Jaylen Morris: "Jaylen is so sweet. He's really into me I think but I don't like him in that way. He's more like a brother to me and I'll always be there for him if he needs me. Even after assaulting him with a frying pan in the hallway at home. Must remember to buy him something to say sorry, thank god he didn't damage the pan. I mean, I'm glad he's okay! I love that pan.."

Darren Jameson:

NOT SURE YET!

Velora Porta:

Adam Dunne:

Riley Clark:

Molly Gallagher:

calliemay.jpg

Edited by SULLI
  • Upvote 4
  • mj2002 locked this topic