The Patriot Bar

Sumnik

xH70rgy.png
The Patriot

Are you tired of the flashing lights of the city? Of the loud nightclubs and the stress of traffic jams? Are you looking for southern hospitality, good ol' American food and drink? Most importantly.. Are you a patriot? Then, you need to come down to the Patriot. The Patriot is a bar in Sandy Shores, a quiet little place on the coast of the Alamo Sea. Our goal is to return to the roots of this nation, and when we say that we are talking about American patriotism, nationalism, strong whiskeys and classical food. This is why the logo of our business proudly sports the flag of the Confederacy aswell as a portrait of General Robert E. Lee. Because, we value independence, we value the men and women that've fought for that independence. It's not about hate, it's about love and understanding and a respect for this nation's roots.

What do we offer?
ZOv5hV6.jpg

So, what is it that we offer at The Patriot? One thing we can proudly and surely say is that we offer a very wide selection of some of the world's finest whiskeys. Our forefathers in the early days of this country and also back in Europe drank far more whiskey than we do today. Bars and nightclubs today offer you all kinds of vodka's and various liquors from all over the world. But we have decided to specialize in this old American and European tradition. We offer a selection of Irish, Scottish but also American whiskeys of various age and tastes at a fair price. We typically offer whiskeys from 3 years of aging as a bare minimum up to 15 years! And if you'd like an even older whiskey and you are a regular patron of the bar, we've got a system in place for that aswell which I will go into a bit later. 

But you might be wondering, what else do we offer other than whiskey? Well of course, we offer many other things aswell. We offer various beers available in the state that go with the atmosphere of our bar. Popular brands such as Patriot Beer, Golden Dusche, Benedict & even the Irish Guinnes. Of these beers that we offer, we typically offer all their variations. The light ones, the extra stout ones and the dark ones. You pick and we serve.

We also offer non-alcoholic drinks such as various teas, coffee's, water and other drinks. Food is another factor that plays a big role in our bar. We will have a small kitchen which is capable of cooking simple but also complex meals. We will be able to make you everything from the simplest hot dogs and burgers to more complex meals such as deer or hog steaks, hunters stews. All the game served is locally harvested in Blaine County, by me, the owner of the bar. I put my personal hunting skills to work and bring the food to your plate. I skin it, I clean it and I take care of it. No factory processing!

Perhaps the most important thing we offer of all is our company, a relaxed atmosphere, country music and a guarantee of high quality social interaction. We value each patron and we understand that not everyone is rich. This nation was built by hard working people. This is why we CHOOSE to not have an enterance fee, to have free parking space and to offer our alcohols and drinks at a reasonable price!

The Patron's Privilege

We call it 'The Patron's Privilege'. So, what is it? It is something that I, the owner of the bar have come up with. If you are a regular patron of the bar and you contribute to a good and positive atmosphere and don't cause any trouble.. We are willing to give you the so called Patron's Privilege. This enables you to request a bottle of almost any whiskey you want that we are currently not serving normally. Something premium, special that you want. For example a bottle of the Glenfiddich 18 Years? Or maybe an Ardmore 21 Years? Such whiskeys are too premium to be served regularly to everyone. But if you're a regular and good patron, we promise to fulfill your wish by ordering and putting aside a bottle for you and anyone that you want to offer a drink. Since these whiskeys are premium, expensive and sometimes rare. We typically have to import them from outside of the US. So you will pay as usual when you order a glass. However, we will keep the price completely reasonable!

Where are we situated?

CTM0gPR.png

Our bar is situated in Sandy Shores between Marina Drive & Algonquin Boulevard. Sandy Shores itself is located on the shores of the Alamo Sea in Blaine County. Above is a satelite map of Sandy Shores with a red arrow pointing exactly at our bar. And don't worry, we have a parking lot which is FREE of charge to park in as long as you please!

v1gWR97.png
uJyeIjM.png
NI1K11u.png
8K9jPHu.png

Edited by Sumnik
  • Upvote 4
  • 1 month later...