Thank you everybody

Rosalie

Hey everyone from GTAW, I am Rosalie as you may have already noticed (not my real name though), and have been playing as Larisa Yermolayeva (also not my real name).
I joined this community in July and have tried to roleplay on regular basis because it has been so much fun! Now, I'm not here to write a book about myself but I'm here to thank everyone who got involved in my roleplay experience.
Roleplaying meant a lot to me these last months, I had no idea it would but it did and I pretty much liked it actually. Before playing on here, my days existed on reading books, watching tv, helping my mother around and sleeping, a lot.
Anyway.. This game of roleplay became a replacement for my real life emotions I'm missing out and a great distraction of the pain I am going through. And that is why, again, I thank everyone making this happen!
This brings us to my final part, some of you may already know, that after years of medical treatments fighting cancer I've had to accept my defeat. My body became at it's weakest and therefor I will not be able to continue playing this game.
This isn't a goodbye though, just a thank you note. I'll be still on discord for the ones who like to have a chat.
So again.. thank you everyone and a job well done for the creators of this community.

• Upvote 7

Although I don’t know you personally, I’ve had a few run ins with you on characters and this thread really warmed my heart. While you are talking about how grateful you are for those who have accompanied you on your journey on this server, I’m sure those who comment won’t be the only ones who you have touched, I truly wish the best for you Rosalie, stay strong love. ???

I believe I roleplayed with you once when you and Soupiest bought The Mighty Bush, it saddens me to hear about cancer and especially someone from the community. 

I wish you all the best, and one day you will overcome this and hopefully start roleplaying again, stay strong! ?

• Upvote 1