/checkseatbelt (/csb) for cops

• Developer

Hi all,

I am suggesting that since we have the /sb command which prevents us from falling out of the car in an accident, cops should be able to check if someone's wearing it upon a traffic stop and if not they can get fined for that.

/sb should also prevent you from exiting your car if you have it on, you first have to undo it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, of course it would give much power to the officers, but it is a law that you require to wear a seatbelt while driving. If Officers ask if somebody wears it, most are gonna say yes, even though if they didn't put it on. It would be a nice feature to check beforehand so nobody can lie which means everybody gotta put it on.

How about we make it different, if you take on your seatbelt, you have to take it off when you want to leave the car. If you have it on and you want to leave the car, it should give you a message, you still have your seatbelt on and therefore cannot leave the vehicle. I guess that would be much better in my opinion.

Not really in favor of this one. Of course we have the /sb and people should RP properly if they have attached it. For officers it can be done by a /do, but /sbc could also work imo. However, I don't want to do /sb everytime to unbuckle my seatbelt before I can get out of the car. If that's the case I'll never use the seatbelt.

• Rukka locked this topic