World of Warcraft

Björk

I'm a little surprised to see that there wasn't a WoW topic in the other games. I think it'd be nice to meet some other players on Wow, whether it be on the RP servers or not. I very much enjoy this game, whether it be PvE, PvP, or just messing around in the world with some RP. While helping run FD with Lionhearted, I spend some of my time running a guild on Wyrmrest Accord US for RP and main a Resto Druid and Off-Main a Outlaw Rogue. The current expansion pack Battle For Azeroth is going alright. The Pathfinder One is kicking my ass at the moment, but hey. It's there. 

Do post and talk about your experiences here! If you're on the US Servers do drop by, I enjoy speaking about either the current WoW expansion or my time I spent at the end of Vanilla and Beginning of Burning Crusade, or everyone's favorite expac, Wrath of The Lich King. 

there was a wow thread before the server wipe. i’ve been playing since the very end up vanilla (maybe like a week before BC came out). i’ve been slowly leveling a priest on area 52 but with no active guild or anything it gets a bit boring. Do you play horde or alliance? i still have my 110 boost for BfA might end up using it on WrA

49 minutes ago, Riayadh said:

I currently play alliance, but we have someone running our guild on the horde. So I have had some thought to push over to see what's going on over there. But I main alliance and have too much hype for the worgen remodel coming out with 8.1 on DEC 4th

is it a RP guild or like a pvp/pve? or all the above 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic