World of Warcraft

Björk

Anyone else excited for shadowlands bfa was trash imo. There's a cycle with wow they release a good expac then a bad one, wod was bad, legion was good, bfa was bad so in theory shadow lands will be good. (hopefully) 

Just now, Foster said:

Anyone else excited for shadowlands bfa was trash imo. There's a cycle with wow they release a good expac then a bad one, wod was bad, legion was good, bfa was bad so in theory shadow lands will be good. (hopefully) 

wotlk was good. I was turned off by wow when MoP came out. After that, it was hard for me to get back into it.

Just now, Frezemis said:

wotlk was good. I was turned off by wow when MoP came out. After that, it was hard for me to get back into it.

Wotlk was the best expac imo, but ngl I kinda enjoyed mop. The whole garosh turning bad was pretty interesting. 

On 5/17/2020 at 5:03 AM, Foster said:

Wotlk was the best expac imo, but ngl I kinda enjoyed mop. The whole garosh turning bad was pretty interesting. 

Some things about WOTLK were really good and fun but that doesn't make WOTLK the best expansion because there's that pretty annoying imbalance in classes. I'm not saying BFA also doesn't lack that imbalance but in generally it feels like classes have more survivability, more options to play around with. In WOTLK it didn't feel that way. And I'm saying again many things in BFA are trash but to a point I dig the PVP, even though if you play against people who PVE all day it can feel impossible.

I mean, we all probably like WOTLK because that's what we used to play most of the time and probably most of us started there (even tho I started on TBC but still don't quite miss it) and there are so many nostalgic memories we want to bring into these expansions with no success due to the change of gameplay and priorities in the game itself. But yes, WOTLK was a good expansion, I don't think though it was the best however. The recent expansions are bad because I am being forced to PVE in order to PVP and there's way too much grind on so many things, it's so exhausting. I just wanna go IG, get gear and play. I don't wanna farm shit for ages. But that could be just me.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!

• Wuhtah locked this topic