"Roy Boy" Capra

Chef

END OF THE LINE (5 YEARS LATER) ...

FUTURE.png

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who has been involved in the development of this character. What started as an impulsive choice born out of boredom turned into a venture I sincerely did not believe would last as long as it has. I've had a lot of fun but it's time to move on. Big ups to @Caporegime, @Iosif, and all of those who were involved directly with bringing success to the Los Santos crime family faction. You are all amazing roleplayers who will undoubtedly continue spreading the highest quality of roleplay around. I'd like to also thank @eyebrows for providing an endless amount of entertaining and sometimes painfully realistic family-oriented roleplay as Roy's partner Olivia Sica. If it wasn't for that balance of family and crime, I would not have had the experience I did roleplaying as Roy. Also special shout out to @Fenrir, @Dashing, and @Caracosa for being my enforcers in the hood. It was fun collaborating with you ICly. 

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

I will miss Roy and so will Avila. I feel blessed to have RPed with Roy (and Frank, and Salvatore Lena that one time Avila made him a Tom Collins in La Vida), it was like seeing the tip of the iceberg. Our characters met at a classy bar, then deepened the relationship on some white plastic chairs in the hood. The way all our stories interact, even in the smallest ways, is one of the most satisfying parts of my GTAW experience. I'm sure Roy's story influenced lots of stories just like Avila's. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1