Add Sovereign to DS.

• 3 weeks later...

I disagree, I think it's easily the best looking bike there is and it should reflect the price since EVERYONE will be getting them, easily 100k as somewhat of a deterrent but more so you don't see these everyday AND they're much better than a gargoyle (in my opinion) I just think a low price would do it no justice.

• Upvote 4
8 hours ago, Critchalee said:

I disagree, I think it's easily the best looking bike there is and it should reflect the price since EVERYONE will be getting them, easily 100k as somewhat of a deterrent but more so you don't see these everyday AND they're much better than a gargoyle (in my opinion) I just think a low price would do it no justice.

and it's gonna get people several months down the line complaining at why it's more expensive than some sports bikes

The update was pushed a little earlier than expected so we ended up setting the price to $55.000.

The performance of the bike is similar to the Daemon and while we don't price vehicles solely on performance, and the bike does look good, the price will stay at $55.000 for a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Maple locked this topic