Increasing the text limit

Short description:  Increasing the text limit.

Detailed description:  Well- you might know the problem. You like to RP detailed, you are doing something long and extensive - but you can't do it without splitting your /me in 5000 different parts? A frustrating experience - and I don't get why nobody made this suggestion before. It's simple, really...  Raise the character limit for chat messages - from the current 50-or-so to 200 or even 500.  Instead of 30b97de013db1480476d631d32aca537.png
People could do things like

5f1e3ac404dc7c9c253972b07bba8f04.png or dbd7ad714427a403f812e7ec8f144ccb.png
(yes this is from another roleplay)

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'd allow complicated roleplay, longer messages and even whole speeches to be readable in one bit, without having other text interfere and get you out of the imagination of what you were reading. It'd be much more motivating to perform detailled RP, as you're not forced to hack it into tiny bits and pieces anymore - the only downside to this that I can think of would be, that someone might put a long "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" message in there. But other than that? I see nothing bad about it.

Aditionnal information:

Edited by Rekhoem
  • Upvote 1

I already got used to cutting my sentences and pasting them into the chatbox after submitting my first line. It is annoying as hell and would really love to see this limit increased. A buffer of 1024 chars should be okay I guess, however it would be up to the developers to choose the right length.

Yes please ❤️ . Even for simple sentences, if your character uses a couple of longer (or more technical) words, you'll have to cut it in two or even three parts, which will often be cut by other people, which often makes the conversation difficult to follow ? 

Edited by Topinambour
  • Upvote 1