• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

General Lack of "Hood" RP

Ant    7

I've noticed lately a lot less people roleplaying hoodlums and street gangs that aren't motorcycle clubs or mafias. I encourage to whom it may concern to please start role playing in the low income areas as you see fit to add diversity to the server. My Blood gang need some new recruits and we are also bored cuz there ain't shit to do. Lol.

• Upvote 2

Sumnik    16

It's really weird considering usually it's the other way around (I played on LSRP/Five RP). Here the hoods are empty lol.

• Upvote 2

Sumnik    16
9 hours ago, Crocker said:

Whilst your base of operations can be in the hood, there's no need to limit yourself to it.

American street gangs are as the name says, street gangs. There is absolutely no fucking realism in living in hoodlum, poverty, having to deal crack to survive then spending your day in Vinewood and wasting the money on Premium Vodka or something like that. If that is what you meant, then lol..

Even then, street gangs operate ON THE BLOCK. It's not the mafia man.

Crocker    54
8 minutes ago, Sumnik said:

American street gangs are as the name says, street gangs. There is absolutely no fucking realism in living in hoodlum, poverty, having to deal crack to survive then spending your day in Vinewood and wasting the money on Premium Vodka or something like that. If that is what you meant, then lol..

Even then, street gangs operate ON THE BLOCK. It's not the mafia man.

I assure you street gangs do more than sit on one street all day. 

Edited by Crocker

JustSkye    3
32 minutes ago, Crocker said:

I think either or, you've distracted away from the main point. Would be good to see some "hood" roleplay posted up on the forums, even a little more activity from the African American community around the server. Let's keep this positive and promote getting people involved. 

Crocker    54
Just now, JustSkye said:

I think either or, you've distracted away from the main point. Would be good to see some "hood" roleplay posted up on the forums, even a little more activity from the African American community around the server. Let's keep this positive and promote getting people involved. 

There was a point where there was a fair amount of this kind of roleplay. I think it's reasonable to say that given the statistics of the server, being that recluse and limiting yourself to the hood isn't feasible. 

JustSkye    3
Just now, Crocker said:

There was a point where there was a fair amount of this kind of roleplay. I think it's reasonable to say that given the statistics of the server, being that recluse and limiting yourself to the hood isn't feasible. 

I suppose I'd have to agree there. Right now, we have to all find interesting ways to interlink no matter the restrictions in place. Especially during daytime hours like now. It's desolate right now. 

Sumnik    16
3 hours ago, Crocker said:

No one says they have to sit on the street all day. But spend time in the hood, absolutely. That is the main point of street gangs. I suggest you read a few books and watch a few documentaries. As of now, many people are breaking RP reasons and developing poorly. You will see poverty stricken hispanics who (apparently) can't make money except by selling drugs and struggling. Then you see them up in Vinewood with a 150k dollar car all modded chilling in some bar.

If you are in a street gang, in Davis/Strawberry. You have a block, a place to be, your family there. You have no IC reasons to be going all around the state.

Crocker    54
20 minutes ago, Sumnik said:

No one says they have to sit on the street all day. But spend time in the hood, absolutely. That is the main point of street gangs. I suggest you read a few books and watch a few documentaries. As of now, many people are breaking RP reasons and developing poorly. You will see poverty stricken hispanics who (apparently) can't make money except by selling drugs and struggling. Then you see them up in Vinewood with a 150k dollar car all modded chilling in some bar.

If you are in a street gang, in Davis/Strawberry. You have a block, a place to be, your family there. You have no IC reasons to be going all around the state.

Oh please.