Introduce Deathrow / Codemned row prisons

BigDoubleOG

Short description: Deathrow penalty, and Condemned row prisons.

Detailed description: 

Hello, I'd like to say few things about this, we shall implement this just how it works IRL: you kill a police officer, do few civilian killings (which is mass DM anyway, but in some scenes it can change) you'll get the death penalty, especially because I see a lot of people pull out their guns against cops, that is so unrealistic you wouldn't risk life sentence, or being put in death row just because some player ordered you to kill an officer because he was about to jail the guy, I believe with this rule we would wipe out all the non rp behaviour stuff

Commands to add: -

Items to add: Condemned row prisons, and an execution room.

How would your suggestion improve the server? I fully believe this will clear all the non rp behaviour.

Additional information:

3 strikes, is rip character.

Edited by BigDoubleOG
  • Upvote 1
14 hours ago, mother_superior said:

Prison roleplay would be lit. I saw a post on here a few weeks about extended sentences and stuff. I think they're just waiting for the prison to get up and running and this will be happening 

Can't wait for this. I think its on hold because of the rage 0.4 delay or something.

The absolute minimum that the staff needs to do is to double every sentence. With longer sentences it will make the prison much more crowded too.

11 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

Can't wait for this. I think its on hold because of the rage 0.4 delay or something.

The absolute minimum that the staff needs to do is to double every sentence. With longer sentences it will make the prison much more crowded too.

That looks so good, seeing first time, so sad some textures are missing. I hope with the update it will get fixed

Edited by BigDoubleOG
  • 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Once DoC have their prison up and running, I'd be all for this. Some people should be in there for months, I mean, they'd love that roleplay plus it's actually make the laws more of a deterrent from doing some crimes people do all the time. 

Not everyone likes prison roleplay and therefore anything longer than a few days is way too much in my opinion. Those who do want to constantly roleplay in prison can request an administrator or the imprisoning officer to extend their imprisonment duration.