Remove text label pop ups with F7

Poll  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Lionhearted said:

Wouldn't hurt to decrease the distance that it shows over maybe?

I came to the same conclusion. Decreasing the radius of the labels getting in your way would probably be the best solution.

Let me know which are annoying besides the label at the firestation and we'll decrease them to something appropiate. I will keep the thread alive for you guys to comment, consider it forwarded.

• Upvote 1
On 11/11/2018 at 7:24 PM, -Andreas said:

I came to the same conclusion. Decreasing the radius of the labels getting in your way would probably be the best solution.

Let me know which are annoying besides the label at the firestation and we'll decrease them to something appropiate. I will keep the thread alive for you guys to comment, consider it forwarded.

Yeah I mean the fire station's radius could be reduced right back so that only if you're stood next to the locker you see it. I think it applies for most of the text label pop ups for the radius to be reduced. 

On 11/11/2018 at 7:24 PM, -Andreas said:

Checked out the text labels at the PD station and the helipad and they're not intrusive. You have to be really close to see PD's, which aren't in areas accessible to the public IC. Dealerships might be worth looking into as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...