Ring of Elysium

Katczinsky

10437_1190954171.jpg

Free-to-Play Battle Royale game made by TenCent Games. There is no paid stuff at all (unless you want to buy Founder's Pack to support devs and get two hats and two pairs of gloves for 2.99$). If you like the genre, you'll get a new experience at least. The game is currently unavailable in Europe (you know, GDPR stuff) but devs are working on EU server. There are two servers at the moment: AS and NA. Right now there is a Halloween event, where you can get double crates with customisation items (untill November 4th). Feel free to contact me via PMs, if you want to give it a try in a duo.

Edited by Katczinsky
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just downloaded this, looks good to be honest. Graphic wise, gameplay mechanics, not bad at all. 

Haven't tried PUBG tho.. but everyone says this RoE is better than PUBG in many ways.

How you get crates for items? Or can you at least buy any?

Edited by Darius94

I've got circa fifty hours spent in this game and I've come to the realization that I can't really play it properly unless they add peeking just like PUBG does have. The mechanics feel like a mobile game.

@Darius94, I don't think they've implemented crates into the game. The only way to acquire items is through missions/battle pass/special events.

• Upvote 1

One of my friends have been nagging me to give the game a chance, though in my opinion Ring of Elysium looks and feels like a straight up cheap copy of PUBG.

Being the conservatist that I am, I'ma stick with PUBG unless Ring of Elysium becomes the next big thing in Battle Royale.

Edited by Arnzeal
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic