Adding (way) more vehicles

FlowN

SA-MP has a limited amount of resources, skins, resources available which is why people add server-sided mods to compensate. If I were to exaggerate it, I could say that I am tired of seeing the same twenty vehicles around, with few exceptions. People usually own cars like Schafter V12, Elegy Retro, Issi, Bati, Burrito / Sandking and other that just don't stand out - and by that I don't mean a supercar, bat mobile-like. I'm not talking about (most of) the DLC cars, but others are badly needed to have some more variety.

GTA:W surely allows more vehicles than SA-MP but compared to the total number of vehicles we're not doing great. I suggest adding more vehicles, cheap, mid-priced and expensive, plus special ones (like the Buggy, for example). Also off-road.

I'm not entirely sure but as far as I know it's easy and doesn't require too much time. The benefits would clearly be visible and welcomed.

All of those vehicles are common because they do what they are designed to do best/efficiently.

I do agree that more variety would be nice, but I think that their idea of vehicle auctions do that nicely as well.

I think adding vehicles on a case by case basis, or a community poll would be cool.

1 hour ago, MChavera said:

All of those vehicles are common because they do what they are designed to do best/efficiently.

I do agree that more variety would be nice, but I think that their idea of vehicle auctions do that nicely as well.

I think adding vehicles on a case by case basis, or a community poll would be cool.

I'm not suggesting adding more exclusive vehicles, not at all. Exactly the opposite. That way it would be useless since compared to how many players there are on the server, very few can even afford to take part and only one benefits.

What I'm suggesting is adding more vehicles to dealerships. As in the main topic, for example, add the buggy, great vehicle. It wouldn't cost more than 10-20, maybe 30 thousand. Vehicles belonging to all price ranges, not only exclusive+. Case by case basis can be good but there's not enough time to take it one vehicle a month, we're not in real life to be developing cars. This could and should be a sudden change that would affect the whole picture greatly and at the same time.

If you do it one or two at a time, everyone's going to be buying them to either be cool or test them out, so you'll have the whole city driving the same two vehicles, switching to others every month. Add 40 and it won't be the case.

As a matter of fact I agree with you. Although there are not that many players in-game during some of my playing times, I encounter too many vehicles of the same make & model. You'd expect a larger variety of vehicles on the server, but it's pretty limited in the current state.

You've got my vote for this.

• 1 month later...