How to link your Discord to your UCP account

• Senior Management

gtaw-logo.png

How to link your Discord

So the process of linking your Discord to your UCP account is fairly simple and is highly recommended - especially if you are a Gold Donator. This way you can claim your Discord permissions on your own without having to wait for an admin - fast and easy!

Step 1 - Finding your Discord ID (1 minute):

1. Press the Settings icon on the bottom left, it looks like this:

image.png

2. Go to "Appearance" and scroll all the way down, and activate "Developer Mode":

image.png

3. Go to any Discord channel and right click your name which appears on the list of channel participants on the right side. Then click "Copy ID".

image.png  

Step 2 - Linking your discord account (2 minutes):

1. Go to the Settings page on the UCP:

image.png

2. Navigate to "Edit Profile" and paste the ID you copied on the previous step right here and press "Link".

image.png

3. Go to Discord and copy the special code you received on a private message:

image.png

4. Go back to the UCP and navigate to "Edit Profile". Paste the code in the box and click "Apply".

5. Claim groups from your profile page

ihME75h.png

All done!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

Edited by Giga
Restore header image.
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the guide, was quite easy to follow. 

With that being said I've started receiving an error message upon clicking either one of the My ProfileSettings links on the UCP (I can see that both refer to the same URL). We've talked over Discord so I'm just leaving it here as a reminder ?

6 hours ago, Franelli said:

Thanks for the guide, was quite easy to follow. 

With that being said I've started receiving an error message upon clicking either one of the My ProfileSettings links on the UCP (I can see that both refer to the same URL). We've talked over Discord so I'm just leaving it here as a reminder ?

I've got the same issue.

Guide worked like a charm though!

Edited by Horratio Tottsen
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 5:51 PM, Mike said:

Did you insert the token you got from Pandabot? What's your UCP name? I'll reset it for you so that you can get a new token.

I actually didn't received any. My UCP name is Hijack

Edited by HiJack
  • Bombie unpinned and pinned this topic