More expensive industrial vehicles

Make industrial vehicles a lot more expensive so there would be actual companies that can lease the vehicles from the government(Or how ever this is done ICly right now) and hire workers who then can operate with said vehicles. I personally had to scrap my two Mules and the Biff truck because it just felt too UNRP for me to own such vehicles while RP'ing a simple trucker. But for people who just want to grind and do it for the money the change still stays , they just need to get hired and actually work to a company.

In the future it can be all combined with the actual trucking script as well.

I recall this issue coming up during our recent conversation.

Until a new system is implemented, I consider such behavior to be a poor character development / roleplay. A poor character owning too many vehicles is simply unrealistic for obvious reason, therefore unless you're planning on roleplaying as a business owner dealing with such a vehicle flee - this should be treated accordingly by the administration team. 

10 minutes ago, Franelli said:

I recall this issue coming up during our recent conversation.

Until a new system is implemented, I consider such behavior to be a poor character development / roleplay. A poor character owning too many vehicles is simply unrealistic for obvious reason, therefore unless you're planning on roleplaying as a business owner dealing with such a vehicle flee - this should be treated accordingly by the administration team. 

The conversation motivated me to share this with others too and possibly have some management feedback to our problem. From the day one I was thought how owning a bunch of Mules or Burritos can be used as warehouses to mine and wait for the bonus to kick in. Its a really easy way to make money and I didn't feel anything while scrapping them, along with many other cars. I think most of the miners are doing this. There is no actual workers community. Ideally I would see the mining company to be its own entity as well - the one that hires the miners and gives out temporary mining licenses to them.

• 1 month later...
  • Franelli locked and unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...