WP CONTEST OVER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Heyste

And now the results!

As a side note.  It seems most of the entries were set as biographies.  Almost like you were putting a character background for an application.

And while not specifically specified, creativity was the main goal in this.  Thus, I have awarded the winnings to those that were unique, creative, and overall piqued my interest and made me want to read more.

The 750WP position goes to @Now in Technicolor!, for their unique story I have decided to title "Mr. Yong and the Zombie invasion."  It was an interesting story with a plot twist that made me laugh.  Great work!

The 325WP winners are @Gryffin and @Horratio Tottsen.  Gryff, for their well written biography of their character that felt like I was literally reading a published book, and Horratio, for their unique news article-esque writing about the pisswasser factory and the threat of the Red Menace.  Great work to both of you.

And last, but not least, the 180WP winners. For their short story I have deemed "The Paleto Sawmill Massacre", @Rust.  For another biography that made me interested to read more about their character, @Franelli.

And the last position goes to@M52B28.  Although their story was out of context with the specific allocations I provided, I have allowed them to take the final spot for their creativity.

Despite me not saying a word about it being a character background writing, that was the majority of the entries.  Don't feel discouraged about it if you didn't win.  None of the stories I read were bad, it was just simply back story after back story.  

I now know how admins feel.  I am so sorry. /s

The winners should have recieved their winnings.  Please check your UCP and PM me confirmation. Thank you and be on the lookout for the next contest!

Edited by MChavera
Sorry for grammar, on mobile
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1