General Information;

Birthday: December 6th, 1986.

Registered Address: Redacted

Height: 5"5'

Hair Color: Rapidly Changing

tA3Ir0i.png?1

People of interest;

Spoiler

Emilia Russo (Cautious); A once great friend of mine... yet I can never predict what's going through her mind

Hiromi McKinny (Friend): A true warrior of the memes.

Connie (Best Friend): The child I never had.

Kalani Jamil (Disliked but respected): I made a mistake trusting her. The ability she has to find out information to use against people, however, is remarkable. It baffles me how someone has so few weaknesses yet is a human. But these exact traits make a good business leader. 

The Story so far;

Born in 1988, in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki (A small Polish town), Irelia Zofia Podhajna weighed a mere 3kg at birth. A small baby by European percentiles. Her family was a meek one, existing day to day life at their jobs. She has two sisters and 1 brother and is considered the middle child in the family, third in birth. Pictured by her emerald blue eyes, she was an adorable baby.

Growing up Irelia was quick to grasp the language, all be it shy to speak it. Her voice was a soft mellow tone. Growing up she was fairly malnourished due to her parent's feeble income being spread across their four children. Despite this, Irelia's learning was still able to flourish, even if her physical development failed to be as successful.

Edited by Mecovy
  • Upvote 6
  • 4 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic