Edited by SULLI
  • Upvote 1
Spoiler

RELATIONSHIPS

LIKED

DISLIKED

LOVED

DECEASED

Teilor Hadley - "Love you, Tei. More than you know. Just as passionate about her job as I am with mine. It can get hard sometimes, I know for a fact when she sees those calls for an Officer down, she's dreading what she will find at the end of the line. I'll always be careful. I'll always come back home to you Teilor."

Latisha Palmer - "You got me through boot school, Palmer. I'll never forget what you taught me. I'll make your proud. Rest in peace, partner."

Keith Daniels - "Working with Daniels more and more lately. He's a great Detective. I admire how he conducts himself."

Garrett Bernhardt - "Garry is starting to lean on me and I love it! I think he's heard about my work with the other Detectives and is testing me. He's been hit pretty hard and I'll do whatever I can to help him get to the bottom of this one."

Marianna Sandoval - "Not your usual Detective. Well, from what I can tell so far.. Seems to like working alone. She's been nothing but accepting of me so I think her heart is in the right place."

Billy Kimber - "Ever since Academy, I've looked up to this guy. If I could be anyone, I'd be Kimber. Finally got talking with him, ready to lend a hand on an OP and then he resigns. Going to be a while before that void is filled."

Paul Burton - "Paul.. What can I say about Paul. Always seems to be in trouble of some kind, no idea how he does it. He's another Detective that has allowed me to get a taste for the Detective life. We get on great, almost as well as I did with Palmer. It's odd.. in some ways they seem so alike.."

Floyd McGreene - "McGreene swears more than a sailor does. Not a sentence goes by without the need to drop an "F Bomb".. You know.. that's just McGreene. Funny guy, works hard. Helping him with some murder case currently. Basic stuff but I'll take anything right now. It's all experience."

Carter O'Conner - "Came knocking on my door when Detective Burton told him about my "Love of Photography". Made me laugh a bit, love doing this work. Naturally I've accepted to help where I can."

Noah Davidson - "You want a great cop? Speak to Davidson. This guy, like.. seriously good at his job. He has my upmost respect for what he does and how he conducts himself. I can definitely learn a thing or two from Davidson."

Penelope Hart - "Good ol' Hart. Used to be FIB! Worked in a lab or something. Not too sure on the details, she's pretty quiet. Keeps herself to herself, you know? Paul had some work for me and she tagged along to help. I think she likes "Photography" as much as I do. Typical nerd, like me.. We make a great team."

Hector Dimakas - "Met the Sarge before the Mayor's inauguration. Chief wanted someone to keep an eye on him while he kept an eye on the Mayor. I stepped up, became a sniper's spotter that night. I can imagine what was going through his head when I took that step forward. I don't exactly look like I'm straight out of C-Platoon. Great guy though, we seemed to get on well."

Riko Tomori - "Tomori.. I've seen her fly, like.. actually fly. During a pursuit of all places. She took a hit pretty hard when the suspect went headfirst into her Crown Vic. Not much she could do about it either. Her vehicle went straight up, vertically.. I shit you not. She's a lucky one, those Vic's are solid. She got out with a dislocated arm and minor neck injuries, thank god. She came out of the hospital cracking jokes about the whole thing.. What a character."

Cassidy Lomazzo - "What a day to meet this fucking trooper. Jesus-.. I was there when she flat lined. We found ourselves in the subway tunnels, pretty much stuck to the tracks in pursuit of a suspect. Not sure what happened on her side but she ended up under the suspects car. Broke her leg and really fucked her up. She had a god damn bone sticking out of her thigh.. I was first to apply BLS but she was loosing way too much blood, nothing would stop that bleeding. FD arrived but it was too late, she flat lined right in front of my eyes. The feeling that gives you, knowing you couldn't save one of your own.. FD went straight into action though and after a while, Lomazzo fucking rises! They brought her back from the dead that day, I'm not sure if she even knows she died.. You cannot kill Lomazzo. It's not possible, I've witnessed it!"

RELATIONSHIPS ABOVE

DIARY ENTRIES BELOW

Spoiler

Diary Entry #001 SOON

Edited by SULLI
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic