Show who sent you the location

I think it's just ridiculous how anyone can send you a location and you have no idea who did. It would be better to firstly, show the number of whoever sent it and secondly show where the person is located (Rancho / Davis / El Burro Heights and so on) so you know who sent you what.

I can agree with showing the phone number of the person who texts you a certain location, but there's no need to know where the text is coming from (as in where the player located), Just as if you were to receive a text with GPS coords from an unknown / known number in real life.

12 hours ago, Franelli said:

I can agree with showing the phone number of the person who texts you a certain location, but there's no need to know where the text is coming from (as in where the player located), Just as if you were to receive a text with GPS coords from an unknown / known number in real life.

Yeah but if you receive ten locations? I mean it could be easier to show which number sent what location but I guess you could ask them as well.

40 minutes ago, FlowN said:

Yeah but if you receive ten locations? I mean it could be easier to show which number sent what location but I guess you could ask them as well.

I agree with this - what I disliked in the suggestion is showing where the player who sent you the location is located. The number who sends the location should be displayed alongside with the location sent by that number.

• 2 months later...
  • Franelli locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...